Thursday, February 24, 2005

Here we we go then!

Okay, it was about time I started this blog, common sense just forces me to. I mainly plan to post info and comments on a few things I'm doing, and obviously, feedback is welcome (since it is the first step towards improvement).

First of all there's my wicked internet experiment, Squobble. I won't explain on it too much now, since it's a pretty simple thing to understand. Moreover, its behaviour is still changing, so I will just comment the parts as they stabilize. In short, it's pure fun, leaning over to the crazy side. Then, there's the audio related investigation stuff I do, ranging from voice recognition to music processing algorithms. Pure fun too, but at least this matter is scientifically justified. And last and least there's a tiny bit on graphic design (mostly web design) just for the love of it. Anyway, a nice "Welcome to you, dear reader!" seems to be appropriate to finish this first post.

PS1: On the to do list: change the crappy template design of this page in something a little more neat.
PS2: Welcome to you, dear reader!

No comments: